Parks & Recreation
Buffalo Park Board
The Buffalo Park District is maintained through mill levy funds. The board meets monthly (usually the third Wednesday of the month at 7PM - call the City office for dates and times (633-2356).
The Park Board is revamping the horseshoe park area, now to be a family friendly multi use game area. Thanks to Brian Steckler for making 3 sets of the wonderful looking corn hole boards that will be available to try out and borrow! Stay tuned for more fun information!
The park board manages the grounds at the ballpark complex, the picnic area on Main Street, and the annual 5K during shuffle off to Buffalo weekend.
- Nicely groomed yard; such as; cut grass, weeds pulled and trimmed, shrubbery nicely groomed, etc...
- Pops of color; such as flowers and/or yard decor
- See the Yard of the Week Winners - See Images Below!
- Have "You Been Booed?"
- Let's keep it going with the directions included in the basket.
- If you choose not to participate, that's okay! Please still put a "We've Been Booed" ghost in your window so you don't receive another basket and let one of the Park Board members listed below know and they will pick up your basket and re-distribute as needed.
- Let's have fun!
Term expires 2024